What are Grass-Finished Meatballs? They are the only kind we eat and they have become a family favorite. The actual recipe is called Spaghetti & Meatballs. It is a simple recipe which I hope will become a favorite of your family too. Since the meatballs are cooked directly in the sauce, it is best to use lean, high-quality, grass-finished ground beef.
Spaghetti & Meatballs
· 4 cups (32 ounces) marinara sauce
· 2 eggs
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
· 1 pound lean grass-finished ground beef
· 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· ½ cup dry bread crumbs
· Hot cooked spaghetti
· Bring sauce to a boil in large covered skillet.
· Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs, garlic and parsley. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs; mix gently.
· Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls. Add to sauce: reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve meatballs over spaghetti.
Enjoy a meal with your family. Studies show that families who eat together stay together.